Sunday 2 August 2015

Taylor Swift meets her godson, the son of Jaime King, and falls madly in love


Here is the beginning of a beautiful love story!
Less than two weeks after Jaime King  announced the birth of her baby boy , the actress had the opportunity to present a very special singer with her ​​baby.
Taylor Swift , we present you your beautiful godson, Leo Thames .
"Meet my boy," he wrote the interpreter of "Shake It Off" on Instagram Tuesday afternoon, after being buried in the baby's eyes. She then picked up the words of his hit "Never Grow Up".
"Your little hand wrapped around my fingers, the world is so quiet tonight," shesaid  holding the hand of the sleeping newborn. Too cute !
In March, King proudly announced that his girlfriend would have great honor to become the godmother of her second child. Shortly after that, Swift organized a baby shower for stars for the mother company.
"I always thought that if I were to have another child, it would be the ideal sponsor because of the way she treats me and treats other human beings," King she shared with E! News at the premiere of Dior and me . "She is so loving and generous, and everything she does comes from the heart and is incredibly courageous and honest. It's hard to find."
He continued: "I know that [our baby] will always be a very good person and a good model through it."


No comments:

Post a Comment